Mahjong is a very popular game among Chinese, it takes four to play together. People usually play at someone’s house because most of the time it involves money and it can go on and on for a long time. A friendly game of Mahjong can provide an opportunity for the elderly to passed their time as well as to gossip. I took this photo because it was the first time I saw it played outdoors in a park in China. Notice how these ladies came prepared!
I am submitting a second photo taken at a shopping mall in Hong Kong today because it depicts together in a very different way. Young and old in any cosmopolitan city might feel like they are together with others or themselves in front of a monitor.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Together (mothergrogan.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Together (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Together (albadrln.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Together… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Together (allaboutjennifer.wordpress.com)