I was traveling; I was tired; I was brought into this hotel; I was not given a choice. I flopped down in the lobby lounge area waiting to be check-in. As I looked up, lo and behold, there is this humongous wall mural of a Chinese idol painted 5 stories high on one side of the building. I was impressed by the artwork, yet overwhelmed by a sense of powerful superstition in this city of Dali. If you look closely at the picture, you will see a lady leaning against the balcony of the 4th floor. You can have sense of the scale how big, really big this mural is!
- Weekly photo challenge: Big (travelinspirecreate.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Big (ceceliafutch.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Big (thisthatandwhateverelseicanthinkof.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: decipher Big (大）in Chinese (janetsnotebook.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Big (elspethc.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: BIG (Beasts) (melanielynngriffin.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Big (smkelly8.com)